- This will not allow you to delete the Master Print (the first fingerprint programmed). The only way to delete the Master Print is to factory reset the lock.
- User Fingerprints are tracked by the order in which they are added. It may be convenient to keep a list of which users have been added in which order for future reference.
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second.
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the programming code followed by “#”.
- Enter the following code “31#”.
- Touch the number of the user you want to delete, then press “#”.
(You will hear an audible beep and the green LED will flash to indicate the deletion of the fingerprint)