NOTE: Deleting all "User Codes" will not delete "Programming Code" nor will it set the "Programming Code" back to default.
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second.
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the programming code followed by “#”
- Enter the following code “40#”
- Press "#" again to confirm.
- Press "C" to exit programming mode.
(You will hear an audible beep and the green LED will flash to indicate the deletion of ALL User Codes and One-Time Use Codes)