- A “Single-Use Code” can only be used to unlock the Deadbolt ONCE.
- The lock can only keep up to 4 “Single-Use Codes” active at a time and they are limited to 4-digits in length.
Adding a Single-Use Code -
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the Programming Code followed by “#”
- Enter “21#”
- Enter a 4-digit One-Time Use Code and then press “#”
- Confirm the One-Time Use Code by entering it a second time and then press “#”
(If there are already 4 One-Time Use Codes in memory, the lock will not accept another. If you try to add a 5th, you’ll hear three short beeps and the red LED will flash after the confirmation entry step)
- Press “C” to exit programming mode or press or press “#” and follow steps 4 & 5 to add another User Code.