NOTE: Restoring the Deadbolt to “Factory Settings” will ERASE ALL stored information, including User Codes & user Fingerprints. Also, you will be forced to create a new programming code at the end of this process.
- Remove one battery.
- Press and hold the [SET] button while reinserting the battery.
- You will hear a long audible beep DO NOT release the [SET] button until the long beep has stopped.
- The screen will illuminate all positions and then be dark. Touch it for about a second to activate it and enter the default Programming Code “12345678” and then press “#”.
- Enter a new 4-8-digit programming code and press “#”.
- Confirm the new Programming Code by entering it a second time and then press “#”.