NOTE: The first fingerprint programmed will be the “Master Print” which can be used in place of the programming code and CANNOT be deleted without Master Resetting the lock. Also, the lock can only store up to 9 User Fingerprints plus one Master Print.
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second.
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the programming code followed by “#”.
- Enter the following code “23#”.
- Press the finger you wish to program against the sensor 16 times.
(It’s best to position your finger at different angles each time)
After the fingerprint is programmed successfully, the position number assigned to the User Fingerprint will illuminate.)
- Press "C” to exit programming mode, or press “#” and repeat step 4 to add another fingerprint.