NOTE: "User Codes” are not tracked by the user. To remove a user code, you must know the code. It is recommended to keep a list of issued codes somewhere safe for reference, otherwise, you may be forced to delete all user codes to ensure security.
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second.
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the programming code followed by “#”.
- Enter the following code “30#”.
- Enter the user code you wish to delete and then press “#”.
- Confirm the user code by entering it a second time and then press “#”.
- Press “C” to exit programming mode or press “#” and follow steps 4 & 5 to delete another user code or single-use code.