A “User Code” is used to unlock the deadbolt.
- A “User Code” CANNOT be used to add or delete “User Codes” or fingerprints. Only the programming code or Master Print can be used to add or delete users or change feature settings.
- “User Codes” are not tracked by user. To remove a user code, you must know the code. It is recommended to keep a list of issued codes somewhere safe for reference, otherwise, you may be forced to delete all user codes to ensure security.
- If you have registered an account in the "BILT" app, you can take a picture of the "User Codes" and store it under "RECEIPTS & MORE".
Adding a "User Code" -
- Press the [SET] button for 1 second
(You will hear a short audible beep to indicate the lock is in programming mode)
- Enter the Programming Code, followed by “#”
- Enter “20#”
- Enter a new User Code that is 4 to 8 digits in length and then press “#”
- Confirm the new code by entering it a second time and then press “#”
- Press “C” to exit programming mode or press “#” and follow steps 4 & 5 to add another User Code.