- Wake up your BenjiLock by touching the screen with a finger that is not programmed.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise.
- Touch the screen with your original stored fingerprint (the master user).
- Press the button on the bottom 2 or more times to assign the new fingerprint to a user. For example, press the button 2 times for user 2, 3 times for user 3, and so on.
- Place the new finger on the screen 5 times.
- The LED on top will fash blue letting you know your fingerprint was stored.
Take the key out, and you're ready to go.