If the Blue LED light around the Fingerprint Sensor flashes when you put your finger on it and nothing else happens, that indicates the lock has no registered fingerprints.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble getting the Fingerprint Sensor to read your finger?
- Why won't my BenjiLock open even though the Blue LEDs appear around the Fingerprint Sensor?
- Having trouble programming your Fingerprint?
- How do I "Master Reset" my BenjiLock?
- Seeing a Red Light appear when trying to open your BenjiLock?
- What does it mean when the Blue LED Light around the Fingerprint Sensor flashes?
- Why does the Red light appear when I try to program a new fingerprint?