No, The Micro USB port cannot be used to download data from your lock. It can only be used for charging your BenjiLock.
Articles in this section
- Can the Micro USB Port be used to download data from my lock?
- What type of battery does the BenjiLock use?
- What is a "Master User"?
- Can I program the same fingerprint under different users?
- What is a "Master Reset"?
- Deleteing or changing the Master User
- What is Sleep Mode?
- Does the BenjiLock come with a traditional key?
- Does the BenjiLock allow multiple Users/Fingerprints to programmed?
- Can the BenjiLock be used outdoors?