For your convenience, our TSA lock was designed to eliminate the hassle of having to keep track of keys. As required, the TSA has the master key for all TSA approved locks. The BenjiLock TSA model opens with your programmed fingerprint or code.
Articles in this section
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Why didn't I receive keys with my TSA Luggage Lock?
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master User?
- What is a Master Reset?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?