Yes. The TSA Luggage Lock is TSA approved. The patented technology of BenjiLock TSA is the first of its kind accepted by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration), so if the users' luggage has to be opened by security, it can then be returned by keeping its valuables safe and secured during its trip. We are living in an instant gratification world and need everything now, easy and convenient. The BenjiLock TSA by Hampton Fingerprint Travel Lock is all of that and more.
Articles in this section
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Why didn't I receive keys with my TSA Luggage Lock?
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master User?
- What is a Master Reset?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?