No. You do not need a WiFi connection to set up or use your BenjiLock TSA.
Articles in this section
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Why didn't I receive keys with my TSA Luggage Lock?
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master User?
- What is a Master Reset?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?