Program your BenjiLock
Programming note: The steps to program are identical for each user. Press the silver button on the bottom of your unit (1-10 times). The LED on the top of your lock will flash to the corresponding position (1-10)
- Wake up the lock: Touch the fingerprint sensor briefly and the BLUE LED screen light will flash.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LED screen light appears solid.
- Press the silver button at the bottom of the lock one time.
- Wait two seconds until the LED light flashes BLUE at the top of the lock.
- The LED at the top of the lock will flash once for user 1.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor until the BLUE LED at the top of the lock turns on and remove your finger after it turns off.
- Repeat the previous step four more times with the same finger for a total of 5 times. On the fifth time, remove your finger once the BLUE LED at the top of the lock appears solid. The light will then blink multiple times indicating successful programming.
- Close the shackle, remove the key, and your BenjiLock is programmed for one of its users.
- Troubleshooting: If the LED at the top of the lock flashes RED, this means your fingerprint has not been recorded
- Go back to step 1 and start over.