Having trouble programming your Fingerprint? Here are a few tips:
1. The silver button is should only be pressed one time during the process of setting up the first "Masterprint"
2. After you press the silver button, proceed to place the finger you wish to program against the fingerprint sensor. After the blue light appears remove your finger from the sensor and then place it on the sensor again. Ensure you repeat this step a total of 5 times.
3. It's imperative that the blue light on top of the lock appear each of the 5 times your finger is placed against the fingerprint sensor. If you see a red light or no light at all, remove your finger and try it again until the blue light comes on each of the 5 times your finger is placed against the sensor.
NOTE: The blue light will blink several times as a confirmation once your fingerprint has been successfully programmed.
4. Try positioning your finger at a slightly different angle each of the 5 times you place it against the sensor.
5. Put just a dab of lotion or hand sanitizer on your finger, rub it in good, and try again.
For further assistance please open a Support Ticket by clicking here or contact the BenjiLock Support Team via live chat or by calling 833-25-BENJI (23654).