- Wake up your BenjiLock by touching the screen with a finger that is not programmed.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise.
- Touch the screen with your original stored fingerprint (the master user).
- Press and hold the button on the bottom for at least 10 seconds. When the LED on top turns red, release the button.
- Press the button the number of times assigned to the fingerprint you want to remove. For example, press the button 2 times to delete user #2.
- The LED on top will flash red 4 times to confirm. Once the flashing stops, this user's fingerprint is now erased.
Once the flashing stops, remove the key to complete this process.