To delete a user from your BenjiLock By Hampton™
- Wake up the lock: Touch the fingerprint sensor with a finger that is not programmed and the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light will flash.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light appears solid.
- Authenticate permission by placing the first finger programmed (Master User) on the fingerprint sensor until the LED light turns blue.
- Press and hold the silver button on the bottom of the lock until the RED LED at the top of the lock flashes.
- Release button.
- Press the silver button the number of times for the user you wish to erase.
- RED LED at the top of the lock will flash. That user’s fingerprint is now erased.