BenjiLock is not TSA approved. It can only be opened with programmed fingerprint or key. TSA agents do not have access.
Articles in this section
- Is my fingerprint stored on my BenjiLock and can it be stolen?
- Is it safe to bring my BenjiLock on an airplane?
- Is BenjiLock TSA approved?
- Can someone familiar with BenjiLock add their own fingerprint to my lock?
- Is BenjiLock bump proof?
- Can my BenjiLock be picked?
- Can a Micro USB cable be used to steal my fingerprint from my BenjiLock?
- How do I delete a user from my BenjiLock?
- How do I do a master reset (erase all fingerprints)?