Yes. The TSA Luggage Lock is TSA approved. The patented technology of BenjiLock TSA is the first of its kind accepted by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration), so if the users' luggage has to be opened by security, it can then be returned by keeping its valuables safe and secured during its trip. We are living in an instant gratification world and need everything now, easy and convenient. The BenjiLock TSA by Hampton Fingerprint Travel Lock is all of that and more.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?
- How do I know when the battery is getting low?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master Reset?
- What is a Master User?