No. BenjiLock TSA does not operate through Bluetooth and does not require a mobile application or an app for functionality.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?
- How do I know when the battery is getting low?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master Reset?
- What is a Master User?