For your convenience, our TSA lock was designed to eliminate the hassle of having to keep track of keys. As required, the TSA has the master key for all TSA approved locks. The BenjiLock TSA model opens with your programmed finger print or code.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I receive keys with my TSA Luggage Lock?
- BenjiLock By Hampton Travel Lock Diagram
- Does the BenjiLock (TSA) allow multiple finger prints to be programmed?
- What Type of Battery does the BenjiLock (TSA) Use?
- How do I know when the battery is getting low on my TSA Luggage Lock?
- Sleep Mode TSA Luggage Lock
- What is the Battery Life Expectancy of the TSA Luggage Lock?
- What type of Batteries are Airline Passengers allowed to carry?