For your convenience, our TSA lock was designed to eliminate the hassle of having to keep track of keys. As required, the TSA has the master key for all TSA approved locks. The BenjiLock TSA model opens with your programmed fingerprint or code.
Articles in this section
- Can I do a Master Reset without the Master User?
- Do I need a WiFi connection to set up or use my BenjiLock TSA?
- Does the BenjiLock TSA use Bluetooth?
- How do I know when the battery is getting low?
- How many passcodes can be stored?
- How many users/fingerprints can BenjiLock TSA store?
- Is the BenjiLock TSA Luggage Lock TSA approved?
- What does TSA stand for?
- What is a Master Reset?
- What is a Master User?