Follow the steps below to Program Additional Users. Up to four additional fingerprints can be programmed.
1. Press and hold the sensor with your original stored fingerprint (the master user). The shackle will open but do not remove your finger.
2. Once the LED's start rotating, lift your finger.
3. Within 4 seconds, press and hold your preferred finger on the sensor until the first LED around the sensor lights up.
4. Repeat this step 5 more times until all LED's around the sensor are illuminated and the full circle flashes. Close the shackle.
To ensure the programming was successful:
1. Close the lock by pressing the shackle into the body of the lock.
2. Touch the fingerprint sensor with your newly programmed finger and let it remain in place until the LEDs illuminate blue and the shackle is released.
(If the programming was not successful or an unregistered fingerprint is used, the LEDs around the fingerprint sensor will illuminate red.)