No. The Master User is the first fingerprint programmed to the lock and is needed to do a master reset, add new fingerprints, and delete fingerprints. There is no way to reset the lock without the master user fingerprint.
Articles in this section
- Can I program the same fingerprint under different users?
- Having trouble programming your fingerprint?
- Fingerprint sensor will not read my finger
- How do I factory reset my BenjiLock?
- Can I do a master reset without the master user fingerprint?
- Why does a red LED light appear when I try to unlock my BenjiLock with a registered fingerprint?
- How do I know if all fingerprints have been deleted?
- Why won't my BenjiLock open when the blue LED light appears?
- Why won't pressing the fingerprint sensor wake up my BenjiLock?