To "Master Reset" your BenjiLock follow the steps below:
NOTE: If you "Master Reset" your lock you will lose all the fingerprints/users that have been programmed including the "Master User".
- Wake up the lock by touching the fingerprint sensor with a finger that is not programmed. (The BLUE LED light around the fingerprint sensor will flash.)
- Insert the key and turn it counterclockwise until the BLUE LED light around the fingerprint sensor appears solid.
- Authenticate permission by placing the first finger programmed (Master User) on the fingerprint sensor until the LED light turns blue.
- Press and hold the silver button on the bottom of the lock until the RED LED light at the top of the lock flashes.
- Release the button.
- Press and hold the silver button on the bottom of the lock again until the RED LED at the top of the lock flashes.
(Your BenjiLock is now reset and all fingerprints/users have been deleted.)