Your BenjiLock By Hampton™ arrives partially charged.
To ensure the best experience, we recommend that you charge your BenjiLock By Hampton™ fully before you begin programming.
Program your BenjiLock By Hampton™ (Master User)
Programming note: The first user added will be the owner of the lock and will be needed to add/remove additional users.
1. Wake up the lock: Touch the fingerprint sensor and BLUE LEDS will illuminate around the fingerprint sensor.
2. Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light appears solid.
3. Press any finger against touch screen until BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light flashes.
4. Press the silver button at the bottom of the lock one time.
5. Wait two seconds until the LED light flashes BLUE at the top of the lock. The LED at the top of the lock will flash once for user 1.
6. Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor until the BLUE LED at the top of the lock turns on and remove your finger after it turns off. Repeat 4 more times with the same finger for a total of 5 times. On the 5th time, remove your finger when the BLUE LED light appears solid. The light will then blink multiple times indicating successful programming.
7. Remove the key, and your lock is programmed for one of its users.
Troubleshooting: If the LED at the top of the lock flashes RED while programming your fingerprint, this means your fingerprint has not been recorded. If this happens, simply continue following step 6 until you have successfully programmed your fingerprint 5 times.