Follow the steps below to delete a User/Fingerprint from your BenjiLock:
- Wake up the lock by touching the fingerprint sensor with a finger that is not programmed. (The BLUE LEDs around the fingerprint sensor will flash.)
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LEDs around the fingerprint sensor appear solid.
- Place the first finger programmed (Master User) on the fingerprint sensor until the LED on top of the lock illuminates BLUE.
- Press and hold the silver button on the bottom of the lock until the LED at the top of the lock illuminates solid RED. (This could take several seconds don't release the button until the LED is solid RED.)
- Release button.
- Press the silver button on the bottom of the lock the number of times for the user you wish to delete. (Pressing the silver button 2 times corresponds to user 2, 3 times corresponds to user 3, etc.)
- Wait for the LED at the top of the lock to flash RED several times and then turn solid indicating the user has been deleted. (Do not remove the key until the LED at the top of the lock has stopped flashing and is solid.)
- Remove the key.