Below are step by step instructions on how to add additional users/fingerprints to your:
- Wake up the lock by touching the fingerprint sensor with a finger that is not programmed. (The BLUE LEDs around the fingerprint sensor will illuminate.)
- Insert the key and turn it counterclockwise until the BLUE LEDs around the fingerprint sensor appear solid.
- Authenticate permission to add users by placing the first finger programmed (Master User) on the fingerprint sensor until the LED on top of the lock illuminates BLUE.
- Remove your finger.
- Press and release the silver button at the bottom of the lock 2-10 times to correspond to the user you are programming. (Pressing the silver button 2 times corresponds to user 2, 3 times corresponds to user 3, etc.)
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor until the BLUE LED at the top of the lock illuminates BLUE and then remove your finger.
- Repeat the previous step four more times with the same finger for a total of 5 times.
(On the fifth time, when you remove your finger the LED at top the lock will flash BLUE multiple times indicating successful programming and you can remove the key.)
NOTE: For users 1-5, the LED light will flash the same number of times the silver button was pressed. For users 6-10, the LED light will appear solid plus one flash for each count over 5; for example, user 6 is 1 long flash plus one short, 7 is 1 long flash plus two short, etc.