Add additional users to your BenjiLock By Hampton™
- Wake up the lock: Touch the fingerprint sensor with a finger that is not programmed and the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light will flash.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light appears solid.
- Authenticate permission to add users by placing the first finger programmed (Master User) on the fingerprint sensor until the LED light on top of the lock turns blue.
- You now press the silver button at the bottom of the lock 2-10 times to correspond to the user you are programming.
Note: Pressing the silver button 2 times corresponds to user 2, 3 times corresponds to user 3, etc.
- Repeat steps 5-8 from the programming instructions.
- The BLUE LED in step 5 will flash and correspond to the number of times you press the silver button.
Note: For users 1-5, the LED light will flash the same number of times the silver button was pressed. For users 6-10, the LED light will appear solid plus one flash for each count over 5; for example, user 6 is 1 long flash plus one short, 7 is 1 long flash plus two short, etc.