Program your BenjiLock By Hampton™ (Master User)
Programming note: The first user added will be the owner of the lock and will be needed to add/remove additional users.
Wake up the lock: Touch the fingerprint sensor and BLUE LEDS will illuminate around the fingerprint sensor.
- Insert the key and turn counterclockwise until the BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light appears solid.
- Press any finger against touch screen until BLUE LED fingerprint sensor light flashes.
- Press the silver button at the bottom of the lock one time.
- Wait two seconds until the LED light flashes BLUE at the top of the lock.
- The LED at the top of the lock will flash once for user 1.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor until the BLUE LED at the top of the lock turns on and remove your finger after it turns off.
- Repeat the previous step four more times with the same finger for a total of 5 times. On the fifth time, remove your finger once the BLUE LED light appears solid. The light will then blink multiple times indicating successful programming.
- Remove the key, and your lock is programmed for one of its users.
Troubleshooting: If the LED at the top of the lock flashes RED, this means your fingerprint has not been recorded. If this happens, simply continue following the steps for programming.