Programing the Master User -
NOTE: The "Master User" is the first fingerprint programmed and will be needed to add/remove additional users or to Master Reset your lock.
- Wake up the lock by touching the fingerprint sensor. (The LED's around the fingerprint sensor will flash BLUE.)
- Insert the key and turn it counterclockwise until the LED's around the fingerprint sensor illuminate solid BLUE.
- Press any finger against the fingerprint sensor until the LED's around the fingerprint sensor flash BLUE.
- Press the silver button on the bottom of the lock one time.
- Wait about two seconds until the LED on top of the lock flashes BLUE. (The LED on top of the lock will flash once for user 1)
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor until the LED on top of the lock turns BLUE and remove your finger after it turns off.
- Repeat the previous step four more times with the same finger for a total of 5 times. On the fifth time, remove your finger once the LED on top of the lock appears solid BLUE. The LED will then blink multiple times indicating successful programming.
- Remove the key.
(You have successfully programmed the "Master User")